We’re looking for exceptionally creative architects to join the team.
The roles we are looking to fulfil will require successful candidates to;
– be exceptionally creative and have excellent 3D visualisation skills
– be able to produce and advise on the production of robust detailed information suitable for tender and construction
– have strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, the consultant team, contractors and local authorities
– be able to lead a team, acting as lead designer, with the ability to achieve the client’s design, cost and programme objectives
– have a commercial awareness in dealing with an individual project and the wider environment of the company
– be well organised, enthusiastic and tenacious
– hold ARB registration and ideally have three years post Part III UK experience
– have experience in running JCT contracts
We are offering the right person the opportunity to join our team of talented architects and designers and play an integral role in developing the practice. We aim to continue our growth and recognition in the industry over the coming years, further developing a reputation for exciting, award winning and innovative residential architecture.
Please send your CV, cover letter and samples/portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org